Friday, April 25, 2008

The work is finished - Sort of

Well, the work is finished - or almost.
The carpet is in.

The painting is done.

The closet has been installed and the clothes are back in place.

The bathroom is done - except for the doors on the shower. And the mirrors which I can't find. and hanging the fixtures.
It seems like there is always something that snags my projects and drags on for weeks.

I can't get over how different everything looks with the same carpet everywhere. I know it was a hodgepodge before, but it really makes a big change.



I am glad that the worst is over. When you put new carpet in, it is like moving, only instead of your stuff going to a new location, you have to cram it into a small space and then put it all back. I hope I never have to do that again.


No comments: