Monday, June 2, 2008

Restless

I've been restless lately.
Maybe it's because of Rob's accident.........



or because I have been reading BJ Hoff's book "Song of Erin"


...or because Rob's job has been changed again.......


I've been homesick so to speak....


For the green hills and deep blue lakes....


For the smiles and laughter of the people

in the land of my ancestors


For a repreive from the pressures and uncertainty of daily living


For a chance to once again meander along narrow roads

and walk woodland pathways


To commune with antiquity




and dream of times yet to be.................

1 comment:

Katy McKenna said...

Beautiful pics, Sandi!!! It really does feel like home, doesn't it? Maybe if we lived there, we'd have all the pressures we now associate with our lives. I imagine that it true. But it would be so much fun to find out!

Very shocked to read of your husband's accident. Hope he is better every day!

Katy www.fallible.com